Tuesday, May 21, 2013
So.. I'm not one for gadgets, but this seems extremely helpful. Every been at the beach and you find yourself not bothering to read because, ugh, what a pain!? But these little gadgets seem rather helpful. But... are they comfortable? Thoughts?
You can get more details in the official site.
at 9:40 AM
Saturday, May 18, 2013
at 12:18 PM
Friday, May 17, 2013
Check out this list of 15 Movies to Read Before They Are Movies. We've missed the boat on a few of them, like Beautiful Creatures and Safe Haven. How many have you read?
1. Carrie - Stephen King
2. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
3. A Confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole
4. Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks
5. Why We Broke Up - Daniel Handler
6. The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson
7. An Object of Beauty - Steve Martin
8. Brooklyn - Colm Toibin
9. Tiger Eyes - Judy Blume
10. The Glass Castle - Jeanette Walls
11. Therese Raquin - Emile Zola
12. King of Heists - J. North Conway
13. Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia
14. Fifty Shades of Gray - E.L. James
15. Testament of Youth - Vera Britain
Now THIS is an ideal way to deal with an alarm clock on rough mornings.
From Amazon: "Now you can start the day with a bang with the Gun and Target Recordable Alarm Clock from Trademark Games. This revolutionary alarm clock will improve the caliber of your sleep by going into snooze mode when you shoot the target with the included gun. Simply set the 12 hour clock and alarm for your desired wake time, record your own wake up message or music and enjoy a great night’s sleep."